To Book Your AdventureBook online now!
What you can expect:
- A personalized experience: No more than six passengers on the boat.
- A captain/guide who is both knowledgeable and passionate about Puget Sound and the San Juan Islands.
- A hydrophone on board for listening to the whales.
- If fishing or crabbing, all bait tackle, and equipment provided.
- Clean boats with heated cabins, and enclosed heads (bathrooms).
- No expensive ferry rides (we are located in Anacortes), and Free Parking.
- Plenty of elbow room for viewing, photography and taking in the sights.
- High-quality binoculars for each passenger.
- Shared boat tours launch at 9 am & 2 pm.
- Private charters launch any time between 6 – 9 am for morning tours, and 1 – 4:30 pm for afternoon tours.
- A 50% credit card deposit is required at the time of booking.
- All tours meet at our office 30 minutes before scheduled departure time.
- Food, drink, and coolers are allowed.
- Alcohol permitted in the form of beer and wine only (the exercise of moderation is expected).
- Layers of clothing are highly recommended.
To Book Your Adventure